Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The eternal struggle for patience


I guess you can say that I'm really not a patient person. I know what I like, and I know that I like things right now.

People often tell me that I seem to have the patience of a saint...well, nine times out of ten, its only because I've learned that sometimes it's actually faster to get what you want when you slow down a hair and gently shove the object of your attention in the direction you intend it to go.

Aside from this non sensical rambling... I'm sitting in the lobby at my job, waiting to be picked up to go home. I'm trying to have an air of patience, but what it really is is quiet exacerbation. Watching the day shift mill around... With a mild paranoia that people are looking at me, feeling sorry.

But, no. I'll sit here, trying to maintain my calm exterior...after all, what else is there to do?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment